300 Jobs Available at Capitola Target Job Fair | News
By Matt de Nesnera - email
CAPITOLA, Calif. -- A new Target store is set to open in July in the Capitola Mall, and it brings the promise of hundreds of new jobs and a boost to the local economy.
Target officials will be hosting a three-day job fair starting Thursday at the Capitola EDD office, located at 2045 40th Avenue, Suite B, where prospective candidates will be able to apply and interview for open positions in all areas. The job fair begins at 8:00 each morning and runs through 3:30 p.m.
If you are interested, you are encouraged to apply first online at www.target.com/careers. You must also have a current resume on file with CalJOBS, the state's internet employment service, and possess a membership card with Workforce Santa Cruz Career Centers.
The new Target will likely help more than job-seekers. The Capitola Mall is the largest generator of taxable sales in Capitola, and a recognizable and popular brand like Target is expected to boost revenue in the cash-strapped city.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New Santa Cruz Co. Sheriff's Office Facebook Page
- WATSONVILLE OPERATING ENGINEERS LOCAL 3 REACHES DEAL WITH CITY: EMPLOYEES CONTINUE 10% CONCESSIONS
- Monday, May 20 is Last Day to Register to Vote in June 4 Watsonville Special Election
- Attempt Murder Investigation Continues
- Pregnant Woman Accused of Abusing Child in Watsonville Charged with Attempted Murder