WORLD SURFING RESERVES Santa Cruz Dedication ~ April 26th - 28th | Community Spirit
Celebrate Santa Cruz 's official Dedication of becoming a World Surfing Reserve!
Kick it off with the Film Fest....
What: Film Fest
Where: Del Mar Theater Santa Cruz
Cost: $10 at the door
Come view local short films produced by locals for locals and beyond!
Join us on the beach....
What: 1st Annual Waterman's Bash
Where: Coconut Grove Beach
Cost: $25 purchase on line at www.worldsurfingreserves.org
A FUNdraiser; a cool night of music, drinks, art, culture & surfing history come meet & greet the Local Stewardship Council & SCWSR Ambassadors.
Stay for play & dedication Saturday...
10am Paddle Out & Blessing @ Pleasure Point
1pm Ceremonial Dedication & Environ Fair @ The Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WATSONVILLE OPERATING ENGINEERS LOCAL 3 REACHES DEAL WITH CITY: EMPLOYEES CONTINUE 10% CONCESSIONS
- Monday, May 20 is Last Day to Register to Vote in June 4 Watsonville Special Election
- Attempt Murder Investigation Continues
- Pregnant Woman Accused of Abusing Child in Watsonville Charged with Attempted Murder
- Teens try to break into Minty White School