Capitola Gets in On Food Tour Action | Arts & Culture
The Santa Cruz Food Tour is expanding to Capitola in May.
The Capitola Food Tour will cover 2.3 miles over three hours and include stops at the Bloomsbury Tea Room, Gayle's Bakery, Paradise Beach Grille, and Shadowbrook. Guides will weave in local history and architectural insights along the way.
The first tours are scheduled for 2:30 p.m. May 23 and 24 and will reoccur Wednesdays and Thursdays through Nov. 22. Discounted tickets, $52.50 each, are available online at www.santacruzfoodtour.com using the code CL6. Call 800-838-3006.
SOURCE: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New Santa Cruz Co. Sheriff's Office Facebook Page
- WATSONVILLE OPERATING ENGINEERS LOCAL 3 REACHES DEAL WITH CITY: EMPLOYEES CONTINUE 10% CONCESSIONS
- Monday, May 20 is Last Day to Register to Vote in June 4 Watsonville Special Election
- Attempt Murder Investigation Continues
- Pregnant Woman Accused of Abusing Child in Watsonville Charged with Attempted Murder